Using the Website
By using this website you are indicating your consent to these terms and conditions.
- The trade marks and logos displayed on this site are trade marks of Dyson's parent company in the United Kingdom, Dyson Limited (except where indicated)). Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trade mark or logo displayed on this site without the written permission of Dyson.
- Assume that everything that you read on this website is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated. You may only use material on this website for personal, non-commercial use. You do not have permission to copy, reproduce, republish, up-load, post, communicate, transmit or distribute in any way any of the contents of this website for public or commercial purposes without the written permission of Dyson.
- By using this website you agree to accept the laws in force in Singapore as governing the relationship between Dyson and yourself. You also irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore or any other court having jurisdiction in Singapore as may be nominated by Dyson. This site may be accessed throughout Singapore and overseas. Dyson makes no representation that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Singapore.
- Dyson endeavors to supply accurate information on the Website but errors and omission do occur. Dyson does not accept any liability, whether directly or indirectly, arising from the use of any information contained in the Website.
- Dyson disclaims any loss or damages whatsoever and howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly from the Customer’s use or inability to use the Website.