Estimated delivery when order is placed before 12pm:
- Sydney & Melbourne metro: 2-5 days
- For other states and non-metro areas: 7-10 days
Delivery update: Australia Post has advised of the potential for delays of deliveries, including delivery of Express Post articles, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our delivery services may also implement measures to minimise the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19. Please refer to the Australia Post website for updated information.
Please note: Tools and accessories are dispatched separately. Delivery times may vary according to distance, and during holiday periods.
2-5 year guarantee
Our vacuum cleaners, fans, purifiers, hair dryers and stylers are covered for 2 years on parts and labour, and 5 years for our lighting range. When you buy from dyson.com.au, we register your guarantee automatically - you won't have to fill in any more forms.
Money back guarantee
Dyson’s money back guarantee applies to products purchased on Dyson’s Australian website at dyson.com.au and by phone from Dyson’s customer contact centre.
At Dyson we want you to be completely satisfied with the products you’ve chosen. If you are not satisfied or change your mind, you may return your product for a full refund by completing a claim within 45 days of receiving your order.
You can contact us by:
- Phone: 1800 239 766
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our customer service team will help to arrange the return of your product, free of charge. You must return the goods in their original packaging along with all included accessories and bonus products (if any). If you have damaged, misused or otherwise failed to take reasonable care of the goods we might not be able to accept the return.
Dyson’s 45-Day Money Back Guarantee is in addition to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. See full terms and conditions.
Best price policy
Best price policy at Dyson, we want you to be confident that you are getting the best value and price. If you should find a Dyson product advertised at a lower price by a National Retailer compared to our price on www.dyson.com.au we will match it. Please contact our Customer Service Team at 1800 239 766 to get started. Here is what you’ll need to know:
- Product must be the identical model as on the Dyson Australia website and must be in stock and readily available for sale.
- Product must be new and in original packaging. Reconditioned, refurbished, display, demonstrator or damaged products as well as products available for purchase at a Dyson warehouse sale are excluded.
- Satisfactory proof of current advertised price by a National Retailer is required (eg. flyer, catalogue, website URL, email), must be verifiable and in Australian dollars. Verbal and written offers are excluded.
- National Retailer’s price must be publicly available in Australia and exclude member-only offers, corporate reward programs or employee discounts
- National Retailers are the following retailers, located in Australia: Harvey Norman, Bing Lee, The Good Guys, JB Hi-Fi, Big W, Costco, Shaver Shop, David Jones and Myer. Other National Retailers may be added by Dyson from time to time by updating this section of the website.
- Prices due to error in advertising are excluded.
The Dyson Best Price Policy cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. See full terms and conditions.
Powered by the Dyson digital motor V9
The Dyson Airwrap™ styler is powered by the Dyson digital motor V9. Spinning at up to 110,000rpm, generating 3.2kPa, it’s powerful enough to produce the air pressure needed to create the Coanda effect.
What is the Coanda effect?
The Coanda effect is an aerodynamic phenomenon. Air, when propelled at the right speed and pressure, naturally follows an adjacent surface, entraining surrounding air. The Dyson Airwrap™ styler creates a spinning vortex of air around the barrel that gently attracts, wraps and curls hair.
Graham Donald Senior Motor Drives Engineer
"Our digital motor technology gives us the high-pressure, high-velocity airflow needed to create the Coanda effect."
Intelligent heat control
Temperatures above 150° can cause extreme heat damage. Above 230°, hair melts. The Dyson Airwrap™ styler’s thermistor measures airflow temperature over 40 times every second. It transmits data to the machine’s microprocessor which intelligently controls the heating element, keeping the temperature under 150°C. To prevent extreme heat damage.
Direct from Dyson
Free next-day delivery
We offer free shipping for all orders. Order before 17:00 pm on weekdays and, subject to availability, we'll dispatch your products the same day for next-day delivery. Our delivery window is from 10am – 10pm on weekdays, and 10am – 1pm on Saturdays. There will be no delivery on Sundays and Public Holidays.
2-5 year warranty
We don’t stop caring about your machines once they’re yours. We offer a warranty on parts and labour for two years on cordless vacuum cleaners, hair dryers, hair stylers and air purifiers. Five years on lightings and full size machines.
14 day money back
If the products have already been delivered to you, you have a period of 14 days in which you may cancel your order, starting from the day you receive the products. To cancel your order: Call 1800 397 6674 or Email email@example.com Exceptions to typical delivery timescales.
Multiple payment options
Payment can be made by one of the following: Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Paypal. If you need to return your machine for any reason, we will collect it at a time convenient for you – within 30 days of you receiving the machine. At no extra cost. With no questions asked.